Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Favorite April Shots...!




















































































Hi People!
I know these are interesting/somewhat weird pictures, but I love them to death! I'm back anyway. Thanks you all, for missing me. =) * teary eyed *
If you'll notice, I've added some pictures of our new puppy at the MJ blog...Go check it out. It's in my links...Linger here no longer as I am done.
Wait...Not yet. My bad.

The third picture is me. SHIELD YOUR EYES, YOUNG ONES! RUN! FLEE!!! I know how awful I look in it...It's not my fault. I could photoshop myself and I'd look AWFUL-ER!
=) =P
Yes, I am crazy. Thanks for noticing. That's very observant of you...
Now I am done.
Didn't edit any of these...Didn't have the time.

BYE BYE

1 comment:

Suki said...

You look very nice and your new puppy is just so adorable.
Glad you are back! I missed you :)