Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Reflections



















This photo, (I SURE HOPE IT QUALIFIES), is my favorite reflection shot ever. As in...Yeah...ever.. =)

If you look really, really, really, really, really, really close, you can see my hair hanging down on the left side.
PLEASE QUALIFY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

NOTICE: This took me FOREVER. I have NUMEROUS shots of it, but they are all blurry and this one took me at least 3 hours... Let me know what you think. And behind the umbrella is out lovely house! =)
My niece is also in the waaaay back corner. I PROMISE!

It was a rainy day. yeah...=) I promise my face is in there...I PROMISE! I SWEAR IT! I DO!

Please be sure to visit this site, because everyone else has something to show...;) www.iheartfaces.blogspot.com


4 comments:

Suki said...

i love this one..I imagine how hard it was to capture it!

Annette said...

3 hours and lots of blury pictures, sounds like me. Good job on getting the shot.

Taylor said...

That must have been hard, great job! I'm such an amateur and it always feels great to finaly get "the shot" you were trying so hard to get.

Gecko said...

Great shot + reflection! They're not that easy to capture, well done.