Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I♥Faces, Week 5, Silly: Adults entry
















If you haven't already, please head on over to I Heart Faces and enter a pic yourself! Leave a comment and let everyone know you're here! I can assure you that you will get many comments because the people there are extremely sweet and not uptight and competitive! It's fantastic! Click the pic, or this! ( click 'this' )

The goofy guy is my Dad. Which...Today is his birthday, BTW! :) And the baby is my niece, Abigail. They both crack me up all the time!

Seriously, though. Leave me alone and go enter yourself! It's majorly fun! :)

...

WHY are you still here?? SCATTLE! NOW! :D

G'on!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I love this picture! But I'm partial to grandpas and their granddaughters, lol.

CrimeSceneFairy said...

Yaay! :D Awesome picshah.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! I love this picture. It put the hugest smile on your face : ). LOVELY work.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a happy Valentines Day with your family : ).

Gecko said...

Happy belated birthday to your Dad! Great photo of the two of them, you certainly are good at portraits.

Mozi Esme said...

What an awesome photo! Very full of life and personality...